Monday, December 13, 2010

The Splits Heard Round The World

For those of you who don't follow Liz Hurley on Twitter, listen up. Big scandale with her smooching another married man allegedly and then she set the record straight by informing us that she and her husband separated months ago. Well, Dish never got that memo, so am fuming and confused. Sometimes beautiful people (Johnny Depp/Angelina) just cancel each other out. But what's next for Liz? Maybe she could get back to Hugh Grant whose career is in a free fall. Two wrongs make a right. He did make her into a star (fifteen years ago).

I took out my pain on a bacon cheeseburger, not caring if my back fat bulges out of my wedding dress. Oh who am I kidding, this bacon burger went straight to my ass. I returned from lunch to find an additional shocker: Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron split.

I have no words. But I do have Ativan.

No comments: