Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Drugs and Hookers Are Not Good For Aging

Radaronline reports that Charlie Sheen is partying and I find this sad. Not because of his health so much as his craggy appearance. I hate to say it but...maybe Charlie needs Scientology. Every celebrity involved in that religion looks fantastic. Though his torso is oddly shaped (see Jerry Maguire bed scene and stills of his shooting Mi:4), Tom Cruise never ages.*

News from the family made famous solely by Kim's sex tape, Khloe Kardashian and her hubby get their own reality show. It's the new Newlyweds only more depraved. Then Rupert Everett dissed Jennifer Aniston for staying golden despite poor movie choices (sort of true)? Really, Princess Daisy and The Next Best Thing? Of course, I can't wait to read his autobiography sitting on my shelf.

Just in time, I tuned in to Duran Duran on the 4th hour of The Today Show. It was my first time watching with Kathie Lee and Hoda. I thought people were kidding with their drinking wine. Too much wine since Hoda thought DD's song was "Hungry Like the Wolves." It's not funny.

*Trivia: Dish is three degrees from Tom. How so?

No comments: