Thursday, October 04, 2012

And Then They Accidentally Kissed...

I feel like I'm living on a different planet. I watched debate last night and I don't get why everyone says it was a failure for Obama. He was sedate, answered questions intelligently, and had a few zingers. Romney came off as an overzealous student who knows all the answers (though didn't use primary sources in his paper). Obama had the disadvantage of the favorite to win. He has the gift of gab and he doesn't usually gaffe, whereas Romney spews all kinds of crap. Mitt did show himself as aggressive, which I guess is Presidential. Plus, there was the altitude, which terd-nugget Gore said could account for BO's "sluggishness." I didn't see what was wrong! Now the tide is turning away from BO. Can he get it back?

Another reason why I love Anderson Cooper. I don't know why, he's like family. He would fit so perfectly at my relatives' holiday dinner table. We could have turkey, talk about politics and the interesting people he's met. Someone would make him giggle (probably Dishbrother because he's really funny and so is TG--and AC met the latter), which would be so awesome. A girl can dream, right?

Hulk Hogan has a sex tape. I'm sorry if you threw up reading this. It's worth it if it can make Hulk famous again.

1 comment:

HersheyKiss said...

I say we should congratulate Mr. Romney on a good performance. I think he did well. That doesn't make me want to vote for him. Poor Mr. President .. having to deal with such things on his anniversary PLUS who knows what else might have been going on in the Situation Room back home ..