Sunday, October 21, 2012

Super Sunday! Let Us Rejoice!

Not only is this the night of Homeland and Dexter, but also...okay, I can't think of anything else. Note to self: Italy is the new Celebrity Wedding. I caught a picture of Justin Timberlake wearing his wedding ring. Reminded me of my cousins (female) who both sighed at the joyous sight of TG wearing a ring. That made me look and now I sigh when I see it. Okay, I'm a huge girlbut not physically. Are you calling me fat?, who pretends not to dream about being a 1950s housewife. I love doing choresbut don't exactly do them.

Kris Jenner had a nip slip while posing as Wonder Woman. What's wrong with her?  She's 50-something, a sexy woman without having to show us her new ta-tas. 

Sad news: RIP, George McGovern. Dish's first conscious memories were of staring down at Vote for McGovern buttons. Isn't that totally manipulative of my parents? If they hadn't waved these in my face, I could have become a big flaming Reagan Republican--to go along with making meals and vacuuming the floor (or is it the carpet?).

TG and I went out to dinner at a fancy place that celebs go to. I think someone defecated on my meal, it was that bad. Luckily, Dish isn't so picky about her dishes so no hard feelings. Well, TG paid and he's still angsting over paying so much for sh*t.

No comments: