Thursday, April 09, 2009

Avast, Ye Mateys

What's the deal with these freaking pirates? They are so retro in a bad way--bad fashions, bad manners--though not so removed from money-grubbers in the financial world. I'm probably one of the few who fell asleep in Pirates of the Caribbean though I did love Johnny Depp.

Non sequitur: Do you think because Madonna donated 500K to the Italian earthquake victims, the Malawi courts might grant her that baby?

Dish almost did something terrifying last night, but it could be the plot for a romantic comedy. Backstory: Exbf16 exited stage left a year ago. I still haven't erased his number from my speed dial. This would involve digging up my phone manual for directions. I'm not sure where the manual is. An accident was bound to happen. Any Jungian would tell me I wanted this to happen. At 5:30 pm last night, as I tried to phone Dishmama, I realized I had phoned Exbf16. Screaming, I hung up, let's hope before it registered on his I'm-utterly-lame-but-masquerading-as-perfection-iPhone.

No comments: