Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doing Damage

Jeremy Irons was in a movie called Damage where he boinks his son's girlfriend, Juliette Binoche. This flick made me laugh because their lovemaking is so intense, they put their hands over each other eyes. Who does that? Especially when you're boinking Jeremy Irons, though his cigarette cough might grate on me. I'll take ear plugs but he's still pretty to look at (for an OMP). Or maybe he thought Juliette Binoche was hideous. Bottom line: Passion makes you act freaky. So anyway, Jeremy was in Reversal of Fortune with my favorite scenery chewer and grand actress Glenn Close, who is on a TV show called Damages, which I'm watching now. It's so juicy and throughout Glenn always looks and acts her best with her gray suits, striped shirts, sparkling earrings, perfectly feathered blond hair, and a work ethic to rival Hillary's. Today, Glenn is my life.

On this Earth Day, I'm eating several leaves of lettuce to celebrate the fruits of nature, planning to see that movie Earth--elated not to have another Morgan Freeman voiceover though James Girl Jones is #2 on my "list." Dish is also thanking the great cosmic goddess to be single again. Superman (Exbf18) might have been serial killer strange to the point where Dish dodged a bullet. From now on, I'll focus all adoration on my imaginary boyfriend, who does me no harm. I can turn him on and off with a flick of my remote.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

I loved the film "Damage"!!!!!!!! A great story! Great acting! Jeremy & Juliette having wild sex, along with Miranda Richardson beating herself in the face & Leslie Caron as a sociopathic mother. What more could anyone want out of a film??
As for the TV show "Damages", I watched the entire first season and the first episode of the second season. Then I was done. (I do like Glenn Close; she is a fan of my boyfriends - go fig..) I couldn't stand to watch a show wherein every character lies about every move they make!!! Not to mention Rose Byrne (Ellen Parsons) Has far to important of a role to be such a week & unseasoned actress!

Dish said...

Ya, it was a fun flick. I'm only on Disk 1 of the Glenn Close Damages and I may become tired of such constant lying. You are so right about Rose Byrne. She spends most of it looking pale and is a zzzzz character. Love Philip Bosco. I keep waiting for him to say, "And get your bony ass out of my sight!"