Monday, April 13, 2009

The Lady and the Tramp

Heidi Klum's ex-dog finally made peace with me--not piss. The little powder puff bounded onto the elevator and put her paw on my thigh. I smiled at her, she panted back. I scratched her sheeplike fur without fear. This is the end of her wizzing on my doorstep.

Speaking of dogs--ladies, if you're unattached, stay indoors because OMP Mel Gibson is single again. Remember when he was desirable? Around Braveheart, the crazy leaked out. His Jesus movie made torture a little too homoerotic and the crazy leaked out even more. Around What Women Want, I started to feel embarrassed and his arrest was pure comedy. It's a sad downward spiral where he needs to hibernate, learn how to be a loving and tolerant human being, and re-emerge enlightened. Would that he could return to The Year of Living Dangerously genius.

(How much do you wanna bet he had sex with Britney Spears when he was supposedly "helping her" through a rough time? Dish sees the evil in everything.)

No comments: