Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quick Hits

Kirstey Alley was on Oprah to inform us that she's fat. Kirstey's ankles started swelling on Cheers twenty years ago and I'm trying to hold back my shock over this latest pronouncement. Oprah's fat (though I am loving her straight long hair), Kirstey's fat. It kills me how the usual suspects pop up every couple years to remind us of their existence. Stop thinking about your fat. We only care if you're anorexic.

Thank you, Joe Biden, for scaring me sheissless. No flying, no subways, no boning up on American history. He did say he was a rabble-rouser, so he can't help the diarrhea of the mouth. Sometimes the diarrhea is severe, consisting of uncontrollable squirting. Can you imagine NYC not using the subways? The city would shut down. Though, Dish would gladly stay home and get fat like Kirstey. It's something to aspire to.

Tyra Banks's stalker was found guilty. If you've watched that episode of Will & Grace where Jack stalks Kevin Bacon, she is lucky to have a stalker much less a crappy talk show.

Nice gesture of the day: Hugh Jackman buys his fans breakfast. What a cuddly, cute Wolverine he is. Hugh seems like an affable sweetheart. If the swine flu weren't running rampant, I'd go see Wolverine (and secretly lust over Liev Schreiber *sniff*). Go, Hugh. I want you to rule the world.

Dish is turning over a new leaf--doing yoga, running twice as much, wearing contact lenses, and making an effort with hair. Constantly thinking: 74 hours until Desperate Housewives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, VP Biden was very scary. What's with him? We like Dish's insight into the human soul/brain/mind.

John Haracopos said...

Kirstey Alley has always been a "FAT ACTRESS"! I was never able to see her as anything but an unattractive woman with weird eyes and an ugly voice. She might very well be talented but I could never get past the outward monster. I often wondered who thought she should be put on a screen. She's like the lead in a horror film that doesn't have to get into make-up...

Dish said...

Anonymous: You're awesome.
J.J.: You really need to express your feelings more openly. Don't be a wallflower, hon!

Aside: Fat Actress was one of the worst shows I've ever seen. I don't mind early Kirstey but all she did was screech and moan and wail. Drove me up a freaking wall!