Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dish's Overactor of the Year

Goes to Zeljko Ivanek, on Damages. He drawls like a mint julep drinking, porch swinging cute as a bug's eye lawyer from the South. And I thought James Carville was irritating in his own loveable way. On the Glenn Close Show (because everyone else is boring), Dish can smell the acting stinkiness like a wet cat fart. While he must be a nice person, I'm calling him on overly ponderous scenery chewing. Please don't hate me, I felt this way during Pillowman on Broadway, though perhaps it was because I was wearing Jeff-Goldblum-rose-colored glasses. A tall man is the key to Dish's heart.

In other news, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are having twin girls via surrogate. I thought they were history but maybe twins will keep their love alive (cause it won't be sex). Thusly the SS Parker-Brod keeps tooting along this wavy ocean called life. Oh hell, I know nothing about these people. Blessings on them both.

Special shout-out to Dishmama who urges me to be less gloomy. So here goes with Dish Cheer: sunflowers greeting the morning, kittens licking their paws, chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream, babies in flower pots, Bo the First Dog shitting in the Rose Garden.

No comments: