Monday, April 27, 2009

Vacation's All I Ever Wanted

It's nice to take a few days off. Yes, I'm going stir crazy, mostly from work and staring at these four walls. I tried to count how many times Dr. Phil said "panties" on today's show about the Craigslist Killer. Am I a prude or is "panties" totally improper and not an official term? The more he said it, the more I wanted to see the visuals he had in his head. Panties.

After running 3.5 miles, weights, cleaning, salvaging 2 sundresses from my Salvation Army pile, and buying leggings (I have to do everything Lindsay Lohan does, except drink and date stringy girls, which leaves nothing except the leggings), I'm done. Maybe I could start Season 5 of QAF and skip to the Cyndi Lauper episode. The big excitement of the day: a friend might have seen Parker Posey today but he gave me no details. Panties.

No comments: