Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday...

...to Shirley MacLaine and Barbra Streisand! To celebrate such mighty births, I had to take the day off, though Dish on vacation is much like Dish at work: wake up, feed cat, pray he doesn't barf before I walk out the door, work, eat, work, gym, work, sleep.

I watched Dr. Phil. He married a couple on the show, with Robin dabbing her eyes with her French manicure. Dish might have shed a tear. I'm trying not to watch so many screens, raided Dishmama's refrigerator instead. Eating mother's leftovers is much like ordering take-out and prevents my random purchases of salami and Cheetos. 10 days until Gale Harold's return to Desperate Housewives, secretly rewatching Twilight tomorrow, this time alone so I won't have to laugh jadedly throughout at the silly love-struck teenagers.

Yeah, not so interesting on vacation.

No comments: