Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Brad Pitt Is a Vampire...

...because he hasn't aged a day since Interview with a Vampire. It's a real treat to watch some of the industry's worst acting--and yet, everyone in the cast has done good work in ensuing years, just not in that sh*tfest. Would love a do-over where Brad and Tom roll around in bed, locking red eyes and saying poetic vampire things.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Not sure I can take another housewife after the deplorable D.C. version and the skankiness of New Jersey. Poor New Jersey, a beautiful state that gets a bad rap in the media. Now Beverly Hills. Dish will give this one a chance ONLY because I want to support Camille Grammer. That first episode better be dazzling.

I was excited to see Machete because it combined people I love, like Robert DeNiro and Steven Seagal (pre-sexual harassment allegations). The trailers turn me off and the flick looks way overdone: slick, look at me, with a cool factor that's so cool it's uncool. Lindsay Lohan as a nun with tongue licking a blade--child's play. Get Maggie Smith and maybe I'll play your weird reindeer games.

2 comments:

SarahJessicaFan said...

I think it's time for "The Real Gay Wives of Chelsea". Maybe Bravo will go for it.

Dish Upon a Star said...

SarahJessicaFan, you have one of the bet ideas I've heard in years. Definitely fun!!! If only they'd cast me.