Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Brad Pitt Is a Vampire...

...because he hasn't aged a day since Interview with a Vampire. It's a real treat to watch some of the industry's worst acting--and yet, everyone in the cast has done good work in ensuing years, just not in that sh*tfest. Would love a do-over where Brad and Tom roll around in bed, locking red eyes and saying poetic vampire things.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Not sure I can take another housewife after the deplorable D.C. version and the skankiness of New Jersey. Poor New Jersey, a beautiful state that gets a bad rap in the media. Now Beverly Hills. Dish will give this one a chance ONLY because I want to support Camille Grammer. That first episode better be dazzling.

I was excited to see Machete because it combined people I love, like Robert DeNiro and Steven Seagal (pre-sexual harassment allegations). The trailers turn me off and the flick looks way overdone: slick, look at me, with a cool factor that's so cool it's uncool. Lindsay Lohan as a nun with tongue licking a blade--child's play. Get Maggie Smith and maybe I'll play your weird reindeer games.

2 comments:

SarahJessicaFan said...

I think it's time for "The Real Gay Wives of Chelsea". Maybe Bravo will go for it.

Dish said...

SarahJessicaFan, you have one of the bet ideas I've heard in years. Definitely fun!!! If only they'd cast me.