Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Till Tuesday

I can't tell if it's going to be a bad week or a good week. Good: Lady Gaga got 13 MTV VMA nominations--LOL and WTG! I'm way over the Gaga but hey, I'm sure my mother was over Madonna by 1985. Still exciting artists.

Frank Sinatra, Jr.'s grandson was hospitalized because of alleged suicide attempt. I'll say it again, the solution to suicidal thoughts: Stay under the covers until they go away! If you're living in the shadow of an icon (or two, like Rumer Willis and Jennifer Grant), I don't blame you one bit. Under the covers...with a big cake.

In the continuing saga of Rob Lowe--who pioneered the celebrity sex tape, the pretty-boy sax-playing douchebag, the nanny charges, the leaving-The-West-Wing-when-it-was-amazing, and now--is a "creative partner" at the newly acquired Miramax. Maybe he'll be amazing. As Jennifer Connelly says to Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind, "I have to believe that something extraordinary is possible..."

Speaking of Russell, the Andrew Morton bio maintains Angie and Russell hooked up. Can you imagine? They probably bit each other's ears off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crowe and Jolie never "hooked up"... there are rumors they might be in a movie based on Liz an Burton's life, that's all.

Dish said...

Thanks for the info. Good to know the truth! I really don't care if they hooked but I *do* care if they're in a Liz and Richard story. That would be PHENOMENAL! Great casting. Now they'd have to give the performances of their lives...

DBSK said...

Is Lady Gaga over? Just when DB had found out who she was!