Saturday, August 28, 2010

Coke You Wish Your Girlfriend Were Hot Like Me

Paris was arrested on cocaine possession. I'm sure it's all a big mistake. TG says she's excellent in House of Wax. We need her back where she belongs. She's proof that anyone can be famous. Poor Paris. Why was she named Paris anyway? Is that where her parents conceived her? How many children are named Exit 5 to Danbury?

Today's thought: I'm 42 and missing those days when I could easily fall asleep. Today I saw a sleep-deprived mother of a newborn and thought that a child might cure my insomnia. Great idea! I'll name him/her Seventh Avenue Dishenstein.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

who cares about the drugs? The problem with Paris is that she has no idea how to go down on a man-tool! Her sex tape was an embarrassment to all cockdivers everywhere!! Perhaps Dish could give Miss Hilton a lesson or two on knob polishing...

Anonymous said...

Since Dish doesn't ever sleep, there's a lot of time to do lots of things.