Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emmy, Emmy, Emmy!

Emmys so far:

Jimmy Fallon is a much better host than I thought!

I heart Jane Lynch more than life itself. She looks great in a track suit and a gown!

So adorable to see Betty White grinding against Jon Hamm.

Great film clips.

I feel bad but I'm feeling personal backlash against Ryan Murphy for screwing up Eat Pray Love. By contrast, Glee is fabby.

HURRAY FOR EDIE FALCO in Nurse Jackie!

So far very happy for everyone. Even TG is enjoying it.

Why are the Emmys so much more fun than the Golden Globes and the Oscars? Maybe because TV stars aren't as full of themselves?

4 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Jimmy was adorable, Betty is a superstar, and Temple G. stole the show! SideKick and I had a delightful romp at the Emmys.

John Haracopos said...

I do usually like Jimmy but he didn't land a single joke! The show was unfunny at it's best moment...

Anonymous said...

What I can't believe is that award shows (read the Emmy's) now give awards to other award shows (read the Tony's)!!!

Dish said...

I'm a little scared to see Temple G. Still hold a grudge against her and Billy Crudup for the cheating but liked her in Shopgirl. Okay, she's GOOD.

True that the award shows have gotten full of themselves. I can't watch from beginning to end anymore.