Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Star Sighting--Julia Roberts's Sister!!!

Must Dish even before putting away the groceries.

12:45pm, 7th Avenue b/w 17th and 18th: All I had in my head was In Treatment-In Treatment-In Treatment when I spot a familiar woman: Long blond hair, sweet features and looking very much like the best friend/sassy checkout girl in every movie. No, not that one, but the one related to our Julia--Lisa Roberts Gillan. Oh Julia. Your sister seemed a little adrift, like me with bags under eyes and wandering without purpose. But I get it because we middle-agers sometimes just walk in a stupor over loss of youth. Nothing is wrong but it's a gray day. I look forward to my afternoon latte. LRG is fetching in navy top and dark jeans.

Bottom line: Dish is getting closer to Julia, which seems fitting since the discovery was made mathetically that I am 3 degrees from TOM.

1 comment:

DM said...

Dish has no bags under her eyes. Stop being a drama queen!