Monday, October 25, 2010

Y'All

Strange couplings: It's rumored that Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are hooking up. Isn't she 17? I approve, of course, because pretty people should be together.

Brothers & Sisters: Kitty's love interest is a little too sweaty. I liked the guy she had an emotional affair with while she was married to Ro Blowe. The one she bonded with in the park. Either that or bring in Harrison Ford for a cameo. Can't wait to see him share the screen with Diane Keaton in Morning Glory (sounds like tea that makes you poop). At least Sally Field got to give another fantastic pep talk. This made up for the predictability of Desperate Housewives.

In a fit of insanity, Dish has signed up for Nanowrimo, which means writing a book in a month. From November 1-30, my postings might be brief. Are you with me, or are you with me?

As always, may the Cosmic Goddess grant me my wish: to have Duran Duran's "Rio" as my wedding song.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just joined NaNoWriMo myself! Thank you for letting us know about it!

Anonymous said...

We are with.

Mel said...

Re: Taylor Swift. Taylor's actually almost 21, which is still too young for the thirtysomething Jake. But imagine the pretty babies they'd make!

dishbrother said...

What have you DONE?? DishBrotherSidekick is doing the noel thing, too!!!

dishbrother said...

...novel...cotes du rhone...whatever....