Saturday, October 23, 2010

What Do You Say to Twins?

La Celine gave birth to fraternal twin boys, bringing her brood to five. I like Celine though her appearance on Oprah scared the sh*t out of me. It took me back to my days in a French school, where Madame A... dragged my classmate Lionel in front of the classroom and paddled him. Did I mention she pulled his pants down first? Those were the olden days when toilets were Turkish (not sanitary if you're 6 because you NEVER hit the spot), wine came with lunch and Madame A... could get away with paddling. I digress. Celine would never do such a thing and I'm not suggesting abuse. She must be a wonderful mother. Oh God, how did I get into this? Oh right, rambling about my childhood: Back to Madame A... When I cheated on a test (by poorly rubbing out the wrong answer to putting in the right one), Madame A... brought me up in front of the class, eyed me and put a big fat zero on my test.

I do love France, Canada, the French and Celine. I'm just saying Celine would keep me on my toes. Congratulations to her and her family.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

Celine Makes My Skin Crawl! Ew,Ick!!!

Madame A said...

Taisez-vous!! Arretez!! Je vous donne un ZERO!!