Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dish and TG Might Get a Second Life!

I saw very few "blackouts" on the web and I'm not sure this strike is happening. So I'll blog today and I won't bury the lead: We might be on TV very soon. And meet someone on a par with Anderson! Dish is already hyperventilating and counting chickens. TG asked me if it would be on a major network and if he could have blue M&Ms in his private dressing room.

Not so exciting, but juicy: Tabloids allege that Vanessa and Johnny have split. This will make many of my friends happy but for Dish, it hits right in the sternum. Watch Vanessa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJrHSfDSm34. I dare you not to fall into a trance--if only to validate the sexiness of baggy sweatshirts. Ah, jailbait.

Brad's ex Emily Maynard is the next Bachelorette. OMG but not surprised. Dish will get lulled into a false sense of southern hospitality though her teeth scare me a little.

John Taylor is having Tweet diarrhea. Mistake to follow him? Though after 29 years of love, Dish can't quit her boys!

Mark Wahlberg pissed off anyone affected by 9/11 by inferring he could have saved the plane--or something. Napoleons always say that. At least he apologized and now he can go back to making his violent feel-good movies. Mostly, I think he's awesome and this comment showed his frustration/rage over almost having been on that plane.

It's so hard to be famous when everything you say is scrutinized and mostly misunderstood!

No comments: