Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm Taller Than Glenn Close!

How awesome is that? Here I was thinking she was at least Uma-sized. How twisted that I would research her height, personal details for my own satisfaction. Today I pondered how Glenn must feel to be in Meryl's shadow all the time or maybe I imagine this. I love them both and feel they serve distinct purposes. Glenn chews scenery so deliciously. Meryl gets a moving truck and inhabits a scene. I sort of would like to see them in a flick together. Maybe as bakery owners who fall for the same man. They wind up throwing yeast at each other and cackle like witches.

Today's news: Bryce Dallas Howard birthed a wee bairn, female. Penn coach Joe Paterno died, kinda Greek tragique. Dish is caught up on Downton Abbey (Bates + Anna 4evs!). So much football today all of which I missed. Some tabloids are reporting that Heidi and Seal are not splitting up but the marriage is rocky. Could it be to get more publicity? I wouldn't put it past Ms. Stepford-eyed fraulein!

And now, I must to bed.

No comments: