Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Rode the Elevator with Peter Riegert!

5:27 pm, somewhere in Manhattan. I saw the opportunity and I took it. I flew into the elevator containing only one other passenger. Of course, I averted my gaze because I couldn't look at The Sun aka Peter Riegert.It took all my strength not to ask, "Are you The Pickle Man?" If you're a girl, this reference is obvious (Crossing Delancey). Instead I said, "Good night, you awesome venerable judge and lawyer on crime dramas." My knees are still weak.

On to news and updates:

So many X Factor judges gone! Dish never watched but is this to drum up new excitement? Can it compete with The Voice and AI?

The Bachelor: I fantasize that one of the girls will get the stomach flu and give it all around--two hours of vileness coming out of both ends. It really is a petri dish for germs. But true love is being sick with your love.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion: I'm not sure if it was the lighting, but the gals looked like dog-sh*t last night. Maloof resembles her own Muppet and I wanted to say, enough procedures. They are all attractive as is. To me, Camille and Kyle looked the least plastic. They bickered about a whole lotta nothing.

Kourtney and Kim Take New York: Kim's distancing from her new husband Kris and how the relationship kept filling her with anxiety and panic--I understand! Twice, I made a commitment (not engagement) to the wrong man and felt life spiraling out of control. I didn't want to hurt a good person and I had to. So, you see, Kim Kardashian and I are so similar. Kim, I did get a furry tailmy fairy tale in my the end. TG is my Prince Charming each and every day--worth the wait.

Chord Overstreet and Emma Roberts are no more. I feel sad for Chord since this means a distancing from The Julia.

No comments: