Saturday, January 14, 2012

Possible Star Sighting--Hank Azaria!!!

3:00 pm: 18th Street, exiting the building, I potentially spot a fully helmeted Hank Azaria getting on a motorcycle. I pssst TG and tell him. TG freaked because he hearts Hank and he ran back to say, "I love your work" and give him a thumbs up. Mortified, Dish kept walking though figured that H.A. would think TG was admiring his hog. It may not have been Hank Azaria at all...

Broadway-scion Eric Nederlander was allegedly charged with violating an order of protection for pulling his girlfriend's hair, the same GF he allegedly punched and smashed into pexiglas cab window. Dish always wondered why Jessica Seinfeld left him after three weeks of marriage. This would do it for me, though who knows what happens between couples.

Dish dreamed she had cancer of the chest (?) and worked as a cocktail waitress while going through chemo. I left my station for a few hours during which someone very smartly stole all my money. Luckily, my boss wasn't upset. But then Nile Rodgers--also battling cancer but in real life--invited me to a concert in Germany. I woke to a cat smacking my face and then felt immense relief not to be sick.

TG and I discussed how good Benjamin Bratt was in Modern Family. We like him when he's not serious.

3 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Benjamin B. is good, yes, but on a personal level I am permanently scarred by his erect, pig nipples that are on full torpedo display in the swimming pool scene of 'Miss Congeniality'.

Anonymous said...

Since I want to procrastinate as long as possible before settling in to a long and boring task that is way behind and must be finished by Thrusday night, hackneyed dream interpretation follows:

You're feeling insecure about your cleavage for some reason (cancer of the chest). Alleged insecurity might stem from societal pressure (trying to cure the cancer while working in a profession where physical attractiveness might be connected to one's financial success). Despite this, you are secure in the knowledge that TG loves you and your cleavage (boss wasn't mad that your money was stolen.)

That's probably completely off base and pure projection on my part but in the course of writing it, I did realize that I'm due for another dose of Adderall...

Dish said...

Laughing my posterior off at both your comments!!!

I'd forgotten about B.B.'s pig nipples. I guess they don't offend me so much but I can't look too long. For me it's more painful to see Marishka Hargitay and Harry Connick, Jr., kissing on the upcoming SVU. The ewww factor is too high. He ruined "Will & Grace!"

Anonymous, your dream analysis is perfect. Will post celebrity dreams in the future. Hope you finish your long boring task with a minimum of effort and pain!