Sunday, January 15, 2012

I've Contributed to the Downfall of America!!!

Despite all the bad reviews, despite her being an evil genius, despite the fakery, the scary dark eyeshadow and Joyce DeWitt wannabe hair, I BOUGHT Kris Jenner's latest book and I hate myself. The worst part, I rationalized this depravity by saying, "It's part of my job to know about pop culture." Forgive me, readers.

Will start on it as soon as I've finished Mary Jo Buttafuoco's book. Will offset this double permanent damage by plowing through another two pages of Proust...in the original French!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By my calculation, Dish is up to page 16 of Proust. Correct?

Dish said...

I'm on p. 78, though TG made me make good on my 2 pages in the original French. I realized I only had an English copy, but then he went and found the French somewhere and we synced the pages. Dammit!