Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dish's Golden Globe Predictions/Wishes:

I cannot wait to hear what Ricky Gervais says! His malice is so refreshing. I won't tarry with my choices:

MOVIES

Best Picture--Drama: The Descendants (my wish is for Moneyball but Clooney is the Golden God)

Best Actress--Drama: Viola Davis for The Help (movie slow but Viola is awesome, understated and shows acting can be good without all the prosthetics)

Best Actor--Drama: George Clooney in The Descending Testicles zzzzzz (my wish is for Brad Pitt in Moneyball)

Best Picture--Comedy: The Artist

Best Actress--Comedy: Michelle Williams for My Week With Marilyn (Give her a bone)

Best Actor--Comedy: Jean Dujardin for The Artist (It must be)

Supporting Actress: Berenice Bejo

Supporting Actor: Viggo Mortensen (playing Freud, though Kenneth Branagh and Jonah Hill were brilliant and I would not choose them b/c Jonah's too young, My Week with Marilyn wasn't amazing)

Best Foreign Film: In the Land of Blood and Honey

Best Animated Feature: Rango (I have no idea)

Best Director: Michel Hazanavicius (He did something DIFFERENT and artful!)

Best Screenplay: The Descendants

Best Original Score: The Artist

Best Song: "Hello, Hello" from Gnomeo & Juliet (I have no idea)

TELEVISION:

Best Series--Drama: Game of Thrones (though my choice is Breaking Bad) though split on American Horror Story and Homeland. Crap! I don't know.

Best Actress--Drama: Mireille Enos in The Killing

Best Actor--Drama: Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad

Best Series--Comedy: Modern Family

Best Actress--Comedy: Zooey Deschanel of New Girl (I predict an upset)

Best Actor--Comedy: Alec Baldwin of 30 Rock

Best Miniseries: Downtown Abbey (everyone's squealing over this)

Best Actress in a Miniseries: Elizabeth McGovern for Downtown Abbey (because I love her to death since Ordinary People playing Janine Pratt!)

Best Actor in a Miniseries: Hugh Bonneville in Downtown Abbey. He just rocks in general, amazing body of work. Amazing body.

Best Supporting Actor in Miniseries/Series: Sofia Vergara of Modern Family(just for gorgeous boobs alone)

Best Supporting Actress in Miniseries/Series: Peter Dinklage in Game of Thrones (I've never seen this but he's consistently awesome but I'd be delighted with Eric Stonestreet)

No comments: