Friday, January 06, 2012

More Successful Celeb Fertilization!

It seems Sienna Miller is preggo via boyfriend-turned-fiance Tom Sturridge. Now, when is she going to get out another stylish and well acted movie? I see on her IMDB that she has scads of projects in post-production but...well...oh, actually I don't care. Now that she's no longer banging Jude Law, I don't. Unless she makes another Layer Cake or Factory Girl. Then I'm back on Team Sienna! Don't waste your talent unless involved in an enormous scandal. What I really mean to say is: Congrats to the happy couple.

I read a rumor--and I hope it's a rumor--that Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis are fighting. Celeb fighting means splitsville because they often don't know how to resolve conflict and just move on to the next. These two have been like glue for years so splitting up isn't a good idea. France is awesome. Johnny speaks French. Vanessa is my idol since I was 20. Maybe, though, it'll bring him back to America...Stop me, I'm having mild fantasies of Angelina leaving Brad for him. But that's just cruel, Dish.

The Casey Anthony video diaries. Such delusion.

No comments: