Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dish's New 2012 Diet!

TG and I might have reached a new low (or is it high)as I ate macaroni & cheese while watching him do his ab workout while he watched Jail, a self-explanatory reality show. Guess who's lost two pounds? Me!

Don't Buy Gifts Just Yet: Halle Berry is not engaged! She and Olivier are just going steady. Hurry up, Halle. You don't want to keep us from speculating further on your relationship, do you? And what's the latest on Johnny/Vanessa? It's been days since we saw the shocking photos of Vanessa without makeup, allegedly wan from the misery of a Depp-less day.

Kardashian/Beyonce drama continues with no good outcome. The Khloe Kardashian paternity issue is vile. I wouldn't wish that rumor on those I hate most but it's juicy controversy that comes at a fascinating time. No doubt Khloe will show us her resilience on an ep of Khloe & Lamar. As for the Blue Ivy birthing, I'm sure there was a big production. Beyon-Z are laughing all the way to the bank with the new baby-inspired song. I would gladly hire them to manage my 401K.

Dish signed up for Mama Gena's NYC class in February. Just a lark for this uptight New England WASP. Am envisioning coconut bras, celebrating my inner goddess and stuffing dollar-bills down my own pants. Can't wait!

My good deed for the day: 1 Chapter of Wheelock's Latin. Bad deed: Pretending cat hurl behind the couch doesn't exist.

No comments: