Monday, January 16, 2012

I Saw Jodie's "Beaver"

And it was terrible, though Dish enjoys Jodie to the hilt. Now we get to enjoy the behind-the-scenes dirt!

As reported, Kayte Walsh is carrying Grammer seeds. She had the audacity to go red, no doubt taking a page from Dish. She seems highly perky and delightful in pictures and I hope she is happy in this marriage and that it lasts for a long time. One must enter the Hollywood marriage machine with eyes wide open. I am on Team Camille and Team Kayte--just not Team Kelsey anymore. An elephant never forgets.

Elton's hubby David Furnish went off on Madonna for winning best song. I love a good fight between icons! Granted, I give major props to any diva directing and writing a big-ass movie, especially a period piece where you have to read a history book. But I love Elton's bitter cranky grudges!

Kate Major was arrested again for smacking a cop. Did I already report that? I just did it again. Bachelor Pad's Kasey Kahl arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct. Rob Lowe as Drew Peterson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRRcL0vkPsQ.

How the mighty have fallen.

No comments: