Thursday, January 05, 2012

Star Sighting--David Birney!!!

As I breathed through the panic of being squashed between two large people, I noticed DB was 2 rows ahead of me at Seminar. Remember him as the ex-husband of Meredith Baxter who is now a lesbian? I only saw him in profile. He wore a nice red scarf and now we know where my 80s perm went. I'd recognize those sparkling Love Boat eyes anywhere.

The performances were excellent. The play was just okay. I'm convinced Alan Rickman is made up of golden molecules. He fairly shimmers on stage.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

David Birney beat the piss out of his then wife Meredith and their children. When they talked about it on Oprah he did not dispute it, so it's true!
Don't waste your good spirit on this type of man! If I were Dish, I'd delete the post. He should be forgotten about by all of us...

Dish said...

You're not Dish. And he has been largely forgotten since Meredith's career blew his out of the water. Star spotting knows no boundaries.