Saturday, March 27, 2010

District Dish

I was just thinking: it's one thing to find out your husband is a big cheater but more annoying is the endless press Sandra is getting--and not for her work. Can you imagine? Sandra is a class act for not saying a word. She should focus on stuffing her face, watching sappy romantic comedies (many of which she's in), and sleeping. Oh, and hiring a divorce lawyer. Sandra said her work got better after meeting her soon-to-be-ex, but she's wrong. It's the whole body of work that counts. She was fab before meeting him, during and after. What about Speed, Crash (a movie I hated but I liked her in it) and her delicious performances in really-bad-but-you-have-to-watch-when-they're-on-TV romantic comedies like The Lake House and Two Weeks Notice? Okay, I'll stop now because TG is getting scared of my emotional attachment to this situation. I want her to get through this.

We started to watch District 9 but found it so allegorical as to be unwatchable.

No comments: