Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Duran Duran Deserves an Oscar

If you love DD, listen to the Oscar picks podcast between Nick Rhodes and Katy (Duran Duran goddess). I'll cover highlights: Bangers, mash and Graham Norton on a stick! I [Nick] refuse to sully myself by seeing The Blind Side and Julie & Julia. Great classics of the nineteenth century, I shall fashion myself a Lady Gaga wig and recline to view these treats: Precious, Inglourios Basterds, and The Hurt Locker. Sandra Bullock will never join me for High Tea or a favorable jam session with Timbaland. Dish gets this (i.e. She should have died on the train tracks in While You Were Sleeping) though, as with family members, I love her despite her flaws. Plus, she and I have the same body type. For this reason, I wouldn't mind Sandy winning an Oscar. Reminds me a little of when Julia won for Erin Brockovich, not so hot in my view. And so then Nick was like: Holy Queen Elizabeth's Crown Jewels and Carnaby Street on a Sunday, Jeff Bridges so should've won an Oscar for Tucker. HA! Is he trippin? What about American Heart!? Plus, he was excellent in The Mirror Has Two Faces. The podcast was a little drony, making me realize Nick and I probably wouldn't get along. But I love him to death anyway.

So, Naomi Campbell assaulted the help yet again. Some judge needs to grow a pair and throw that psychotic b*tch in jail. Also, in the name of justice, watch Kathy Griffin on Law & Order: SVU tonight. Her liplock with Mariska will be the kiss felt round the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why isn't she in jail? They say that she has "anger management issues." If she weren't rich, she be called an assailant.