Saturday, March 20, 2010

Soup Tolerance

I don't like soup or sea creatures, but last night's desperate hunger compelled me toward a mug of seafood chowder. It was so good, I might try it again someday. On my down time in Pensacola, I admired my slender physique while simultaneously viewing Celebrity Fit Club, where has-beens go to slim down and make a pathetic last stab at stardom. I was amazed by how sympathetic K-Fed was. After the Britney divorce, he blew up to K-Fat. On the show, he is sober and hard-working, even charming. Is this the same douche who left his pregnant girlfriend for Britney Spears? Maybe people mature, see their mediocrity and try to better themselves. Then there are others who just go downhill fast, like Nicole Eggert. She's not fat at 125 lbs but does have that dead look of someone who lives in a bottle. By contrast, Shar Jackson, who was dissed by K-Fed, is luminous and perky. Some of the stars don't make weight because they're undisciplined and spoiled. They haven't learned the art of anorexia during privotal times, i.e. weddings, wrestling matches. After my day-long fast, I'll never go hungry again.

No comments: