Sunday, March 14, 2010

Miami Sound Machine

Dish is living the life of a sober rock star in Miami, with a gorgeous view of water and palm trees. On the plane yesterday, I flipped through US and People, learned so much about Kate Gosselin and Jake The Bachelor who are on Dancing with the Stars. I’m already against Kate for her new weave. I prefer the porcupine hairdo because it was different and now she’s like fertile Barbie. Why do these strange people invade our televisions? Why can’t real stars be the celebrities again? Thank goodness, I had Disc 2 of Nurse Jackie. Edie Falco is a real star and she could easily kill Kate in talent and class (but not in baby-making).

3 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

When the plane is approaching Miami International, wheels down .. I can't help but sing the Golden Girls theme song quietly to myself.

Anonymous said...

We'd like to hear HK sing that song. How about UTube?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being a friend...