Thursday, March 04, 2010

Quick Hit

Today was a day so I'll make it quick. Am pissed they cut the kiss between Mariska and Kathy Griffin but kept in the kiss between Chris Meloni and Kathy. So, lesbian kiss = offensive but hetero just fine. Last night's Law & Order: SVU wasn't the great triumph I thought it would be. Kathy is a good actress, drama or comedy, but this wasn't an innovative story or script. Moral of the story: If you a lesbian activist, you will eventually learn you only need a good man in the end.

Dish came home to a box of homemade chocolate from TG, a great reward for my bad day. It makes up for losing my Nano at the gym. No one will turn in my lost technology. At least, the thief get Duran Duran's complete repertoire (along with serious payback)...

:(

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

If my MP3 is ever lost, stolen or otherwise takes an extended vacation, some lucky soul will get the entire Dolly Box Set. They will also get Dolly's Home for Christmas, which some day I will remove ... unless December rolls around before I get to it.

Dish said...

Holy canolis, now that's a fiesta for the ears. Love that Dolly!