Friday, March 26, 2010

Some Women Look Better After 40 (or even 50)

After a day of Damages: Season 2, I've made conclusions:

TG is probably better off reading his New York Times while I fry my brain.

Glenn Close looks amazing and is the only one who can wear pinstripe suits. She makes 45+ seem like the beginning of one's starlet years.

I don't know if I like Timothy Olyphant...in anything!

Because Damages features such a strong woman at its helm, I'm inspired to pull my sh*t together every damn day (I give it five minutes). Yes, heels. Yes, suit and contact lenses. Yes, straighten gorgeous hair. Well, Dish desperately needs a haircut and freshening first. JJ?

Darryl Hammond plays a freaky assassin and he should stick to SNL. Boy cannot do drama. I keep waiting for a punchline but props to him (no props to me for saying props) for stretching.

Wish Rose Byrne were a more interesting actress. Nice beauty, no personality.

Tate Donovan reminds me of Sandra Bullock since they were once an item and did Love Potion #9 together. Sigh. It's all about Sandra. My only consolation is that she is more successful than any of her leading men. SANDRA FOREVER!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try: "Some Women Look Better After 60"

Glenn Close is 63 years old! She does look great, but I'm sure the surgery/botox/makeup/lighting REALLY helps. So, please don't put too much "self improvement" pressure on yourself.

DM said...

In my humble opinion, Dish needs no improvement. It's unthinkable.

Anonymous said...

Sandra is hurting, Dish, cancelling another appearance. She needs your wisdom and support. Let's have Dish's special love!

Anonymous said...

Glenn Close always wears wigs on DAMAGES. They're fabulous, but wigs nonetheless. Her real hair is very thin and frizzy.

All smoke and mirrors, darling.