Wednesday, March 17, 2010

With It Again

...TG and I started watching The Hangover, which has TG in fits of giggles. He's at the dentist so I can cleanse from the boy humor vapors. I just hate it when Mike Tyson makes cameo appearances. After the sexual assault and ear-biting incident, he gives me the willies. Otherwise, I'll admit I find the flick amusing.

As for celeb news, Britney Spears and her BF broke up, but Dish isn't surprised. He was too old for her. Now am watching Falling for Grace again and still fuming that I have to miss the NYC screening with Q&A. It's like when I had to stay in school while Duran Duran toured in 1984. A couple years later, an arch nemesis met John Taylor at a party. I miss everything and I've never been upgraded to First Class! It's probably for the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dish does not need to be upgraded. She IS first class.