Friday, March 12, 2010

A Slow Day in Celebrity

The world of America is abuzz that Jeremy Renner might be gay. Dish doesn't care where he sticks it but let's hope his career continues its upward trend. When the gay rumors start, you've made it. Why do you think I put The L Word on my Amazon Wish List? My girl crush on Jennifer Connelly has only been to boost my popularity levels.

Dish leaves for Miami tomorrow to visit and meet TG Senior. While we're there, I hope we run into Gloria Estefan, Nathan Lane and Robin Williams in The Bird Cage, Miami Vice and Madonna from the late 1980s. Speaking of Madonna, I saw her on The Marriage Ref. She was adorable, as was Ricky Gervais, but the show sucks! I think Madonna was a guest only because Jerry Seinfeld loaned her his Hamptons mansion where she could have secret love meetings with A's Rod. I hope NBC pulls this stinker off the air STAT.

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Oh, that show is dreadful! I'd like to punch the Ref .. that goofy smile makes me uncharacteristically angry. Bon voyage!

Dish said...

Agree completely!