Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Don't Ski!

Too many celebs (Sono Bono counts as 5 celebs) have died on the slopes and poor Natasha Richardson is fighting for her life. Let's all do cross-country from now on, shall we? It's less of a rush but safer and more aerobic. Must confess, I've only seen Tash in The Parent Trap and Maid in Manhattan but her being the spawn of Vanessa Redgrave makes me ten times more concerned.

To console myself after her accident, I'll watch Carol Burnett on SVU. She plays a strip-club owner, and I hope she kills someone! If she comes out in tassles and a thong, well, my year will be made.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

I can't say that I'm a fan of Miss. Richardson, I've never liked any of her work, not even what I've had sit through live. Everyone in New York always raves about her stage work. I've always found it to be unnaturally calculated. She's like a bad magician that shows all the secrets but thinks their not. She couldn't deliver a line properly with a pizza. That Said, I feel terrible for her and what has happened. I understand she is quite the wonderful person. Her poor family must be crushed. Let's all hope she gets better soon!!!
As for skiing, It's Heat & Sun for me!!!!

Dish said...

I never saw her in "Cabaret" but thought she was just fine in the sappy movies I mentioned. Nothing crazy-brilliant or scene stealing. She didn't seem like this big super-ambitious career actress, just someone who picked her projects carefully and focused on other aspects of life. It's so freaking sad. I haven't read a single item that's been positive about her condition. Just goes to show there is no rhyme or reason to these things. Hug your loved ones while you can!