Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday

Here's what I know:

Four consecutive nights of Carvel cake does not a flat stomach make. Dish is a little ill.

Morrissey is playing at Carnegie Hall and I'm so glad I'm not there because he's like every gooberbottom I dated in college. I don't care if he's a tormented asexual vegetarian. Who isn't?

The backlash against Obama's many media appearances cracks me up. As if talking to the public is not part of his job. No one is satisfied! Ever!

Angels & Demons = another opportunity to see Tom Hanks with long hair. Maybe he'll run more in this flick. Fun or stupid as hell?

I'm dying over Dr. Phil who two days in a row is practically humping Octomom. He claims he only cares about the babies and instructed his staff to stay away...AND STILL COVERS THE TOPIC EXTENSIVELY FOR TWO SHOWS! If anyone cared for these children, their thriving in a sane environment, they'd be put up for adoption.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So right on! Thank you.

Dish said...

:)