Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Television Event

George Clooney does nothing for me. I'm sure if he were up close, I might faint a little but I've been over him since Facts of Life. I feel the same way about ER. Can't watch it. Well, a certain relative ruined it by telling me that when he saw the opening (where Juliana Margulies attempts suicide because she was left at the altar) Juliana's character reminded him of me. Thanks!!!

Despite my indifference and fifteen-year boycott, I'm DYING to see George and Juliana reunite on ER. It's so huge, it's called an "event." Don't care about Eriq or Anthony or Shari or the one with the limp. George and Juliana together again: epic and only happens once in a lifetime (unless they wind up together on Lifetime at the end of their careers--hello Mary Steenburgen and Ted Danson, love you).

ps. Superman is sick in Ethiopia. Two days of fever and every other bad thing. Two days of not buying me presents. :(

4 comments:

John Haracopos said...

I completely disagree, ER is fab but screw that. What's up with Superman? Sounds awful!! Send hom my best wishes for a speedy recovery!!! Big Kiss!

Dish said...

I'm not saying ER isn't fab, I just can't watch. I'm sure some amazing acting was done. I would've watched just for John Stamos alone, but...well...I didn't. Will convey your good wishes to Superman. He's coming back on Saturday. What's the first thing he wants to do? Have a brunch with my mother!!! I think he has a little crush!

Dish said...

Of course, who can blame Superman for his crush. Dishmama is entertaining and gorgeous. I hope I wind up looking 1/2 as good at 15years when I'm her age.

John Haracopos said...

You So Crazy