Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

1. Dreading seeing The Rundown but Superman bought it in an effort to get me to like The Rock. My brother's former nemesis (I carry a grudge) directed it, which is why I boycotted. I will try.

2. Josh Brolin is a genius in W.. I found myself feeling compassion toward W. (I know, I know--he's a criminal). My favorite performance was by Stacey Keach who, for about a minute, made me appreciate allmighty Jesus Christ as our lord and savior who was born swaddled in a manger and preaching love. I was moved to tears. Wasn't Keach busted for coke?

3. Poor Rihanna. Bring in Tina Turner to do an intervention.

4. Not sure if Kath & Kim will fly, but Molly Shannon and the Christopher Guest regular keeps me watching.

5. The Watchmen comes out tomorrow and stars Billy Crudup and Jeffrey Dean Morgan, both of whom were involved with Mary Louise Parker. Dish wonders: did they fight on the set or compare notes?

No comments: