Monday, March 02, 2009

Work Whirlpool

Dish is a Dish-of-all-trades, making use on non-Superman time. No stars' ears are ringing right now. I even drifted off during last night's Brothers & Sisters. Saw lots of heroines running down the halls, Rob Lowe puked a little before collapsing, talkative yet infertile Callista finally snagged a baby of her own, Sally gave sage advice, and the tough-as-nails gay one finally cried.

Alas, my only brush with celebrity today was to see Jennifer Aniston eat a dog biscuit on a German talk show. Did she swallow that bite or spit it out in a napkin? Do German dog biscuits contain a layer of marzipan? I digress from Aniston. Okay, I have nothing else to say.

To revive my show-biz heart, I'm watching Episode 13 of Season Three of QAF. Let's hope Brian Kinney's shenanigans do the trick.

No comments: