Friday, March 20, 2009

Working for the Weekend

It's hard to think of anything other than Natasha Richardson's death. Lasagna and my new Nano helped. Dishbrother was so kind of set up my technology and indulge in episodes of Will & Grace. New and exciting: Dish is going to Albany which is near Superman's Fortress of Solitude. Yeah, so I'll be helping clean the fortress so that Super can rent out rooms. Who knew I could be so domestic and helpful? I'm only there for the snacks along the way. Well, Superman is cute. I just hope he doesn't steal my new Nano--which he did on our last voyage. I'll retaliate by making him watch Nights at Rodanthe, which seems sh*ttastic. Since the story is based on a Nicholas Sparks novel, I'm sure warm exchanges and one key death will occur. Hmmm, maybe the hero (Richard Gere) will bite it this time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia Roberts's new movie has a great review in Time Mag online. It agrees with Dish that Roberts is strong as a complex woman, no longer a spandex-clad bimbo.

Dish said...

Gotta see it! I'm hoping she'll inspire me.