Sunday, March 15, 2009

Season Five

Euphoria is here. Dish finished an enormous project. Superman is home and happy (and wearing tight white leopard print shirt but that's more entertainment for me). I just helped him buy a Brita filter, which was an enjoyable task. Now Dish won't get dehydrated at his place. Tonight I'm making him watch A Mighty Wind. I adore Jane Lynch and this is my small way of communing with the goddess.

I must give credit to Season Five of Sex and the City for getting me through this work-filled weekend. Charlotte got rid of Trey, Miranda got knocked up, Samantha got involved with Richard (who is super-sexy), and Carrie finally ditched Aidan (too good for her). My favorite SATC period was the wedding of Nathan Lane and that chirpy blond, when Samantha takes those big melons to mock the disrespectful girls with implants and then throws them at the window. Oh heck, I love all of Season Six except for Boring Berger.

Happy Sunday to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think SJP is aging well?

Dish said...

No, she's not. But I think that tide could be reversed if she fired her stylist, especially after the Oscars. Something strange was going on with her look. SJP is an original--no one else looks or acts likes her--and should have someone amazing doing her hair, makeup and clothes. And she should gain at least 10 pounds.

Anonymous said...

She also seemed to have two flesh colored grapefruits at the top of her dress at the Oscars. Very weird, like an android.

Dish said...

SJP has always had excellent boobs, but on Oscar Night I was more worried about her face. Something was WRONG. Methinks cheek implants or Botox.