Friday, March 13, 2009

Good Friday?

I hate one of my neighbors. She's yelling right now. Not because she's frustrated but, yeah, she's one of those loud girls. Fake blond, sporting a brassy accent she can't hide, slathered in designer clothes she has no business wearing. She's one step from a stained track suit, I know it. I see her reading her US Weekly that she gets delivered. Why not the New Yorker? Because she's stupid. And mean. Everytime she sees Dish, she scowls. I tried saying hello once, but now I don't bother. I just press the Down button and wait for the day when I can squash The Cow with my foot.

A little nasty Dish tonight but at least I'm not dissing a celeb. I have a huge deadline on Sunday. Must send a large document to someone important and I have 150 pages left to edit. And Superman's coming home. My apartment is a mess. ER was a collossal bore last night (though might have slight crush on George Clooney now) and...and...I have nothing to watch on TV!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the second time it sounded as if Dish needed a hug. HUG.

Dish said...

Aw, thanks! That's so nice. I did need a hug. :)