Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rage in the Cage

I'm still holding my nose over the smell. Last night, I dreamt Dishbrother transported me to a large building where I could star-gaze. The place featured wrestlers. As if stinky steroid boys blew my hair back. Like a good stalker, I waited, watched. No sooner did I strike a pose than Nicholas Cage approached me, flashing a high-wattage smile I haven't seen since the glory days of Con Air. We chatted and I was under his spell. What's more, he found me fascinating. I made myself wake up since this is kinda my worst nightmare (loved him in Adaptation and think he's a good actron, just smelly). Is this a lesson not to judge on the appearance of stinkiness?

Update: Dish's excitement is The Real Housewives of New York (I love to hate LuAnn!) and a Carvel ice cream cake.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

That's not a dream, it's a nightmare!! I can't imagine being face to face with Nicholas Cage. The closeness of those Caps, Re-Surfaced- Over Botoxed Skin & Hair Plugs. He has turned himself into a "Vermishis Kanit".
No he is not a bad actor but I just can't look; remember "Valley Girl"? He was such an individual beauty! Now he is just a middle-aged, Hollywood stiff that keeps making the same movie over & over! He actually makes me sad....

Dish said...

He's Prematurely OMP.