Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cleaning Out the Attic

I love to hate Countess LuAnn on the Real Housewives of NYC (while secretly thinking she's beautiful) but the poor girl just separated from her husband, according to the Post. It's the oldest story in the book (the ugly one in the relationship cheated) so I won't go into details. A new episode is on tonight and I have no fake-venom for LuAnn. I send her Zen chocolate, Italian wine (because her soon-to-be ex is French and Italian is just fine thank you very much), episodes of Will & Grace pre-Leo, and hundreds of dollars of Sephora to slather on face and stare at in the mirror when you wonder where your youth went. Oh. Wait. I never do that.

Random: I'm disturbed that Zac Efron has become attractive to me. Maybe a week of being single has diseased my brain. He's a zygote and I have to prepare myself for the OMPs rather than the studs. Al Pacino = appropriate for Dish; The Jonas Brothers = So wrong.

No comments: