Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Victory!

I finally had my moment. The elevator opened and Gucci Pig appeared. I took one look, scowled and breezed past her. It's like she wasn't even in my air space. Can't wait to do it again.

Dish seems to be single yet again, but I have recovery down to a science. 1. Eat Carvel cake which neutralizes Sudden Stress Anorexia. 2. Watch girly movies. 3. Switch to Queer As Folk where Brian has to pretend he's unfazed when Justin takes up with that pretentious violin player (who is so not even in the same league as Gale Harold). 4. Transformation is complete. 5. Repeat as needed, especially with Step #3.

Tonight, I laughed all the way through Sex and the City: The Movie. Oh, the absurd conflict and forced drama! I love it when Carrie hits Big with her wedding bouquet and screams, "You've humiliated me!" How about, "I'm humiliating myself on a bustling city sidewalk while wearing a ridiculous peacock feather!" I wish I had a dime for the number of times the girls squeal over Samantha's endless returns. Charlotte poops her pants and Miranda doesn't wax (I don't blame her but way to play up the busy mom/woman stereotype). The only sane person is Jennifer Hudson whose loveability rages throughout. Wish it had been Jennifer Hudson and the City. Will admit, SJP looked pretty fetching when she made up her mind to be a brunette in her recovering-from-devastation period. Which makes me think...time for a huge hair makeover?

In the words of Meatloaf, Let me sleep on it...

No comments: