Monday, March 30, 2009

Letting Go

So, a former Wall Street analyst is coming forward to talk about her becoming a stripper in this tough economy. What an excellent option should things go south for Dish. Just kidding! I would never do that to drooling slobs. Especially since I'm going to let myself go: eat whatever I want, not wear makeup, not date for at least six months, exercise only to feel good, take all XY interaction with a grain of salt. I can abide by all this except I never really pork out. After youthful fatness, my alarm goes off when the zippers become imbedded in my skin.

Save a prayer (Yay, Duran Duran!) for Willie Aames who's fallen on hard times. Star of Eight is Enough and Charles in Charles has gone through foreclosure, divorce, finding Jesus and attempted suicide. Things have to look up. He should start reading Star Jones's new blog: www.positivelystar.blogspot.com or do what I do when depressed: Watch Tons of Television!

Dish watched Celebrity Apprentice for the first time. Verdict: loved every moment without Donald. Her plastic surgery scares me, but Joan Rivers was darling and had a vigorous work ethic, Clint Black = adorable even with the dorky hat, Jesse James suprisingly nerdlicious, the crossdressing b-ball player who used to date Madonna = typical mess, and I enjoyed Ivanka Trump. While she comes from Senior Toupee, she is articulate and smart. Maybe she takes after her mother?

Tempted to try the new sweet tea at McDonald's...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i saw Joan Rivers on Larry King Live the other night and she looked so frightening. Had to turn off the tv.

Dish said...

I too have to avert my eyes sometimes but on C.A. I didn't notice the cat face so much and her warmth shined through. Oh, I'm making myself gag with niceness.