Thursday, July 16, 2009

Buns

Dish is on the go--like a do-it-all woman in a playtex commercial of the 1980s. She works, she takes care of the kids (cat), she's so "with it" that she wear a tampon. While the last one doesn't apply, I'm hopping on a train to D.C. in an hour for the rest of the week.

My big thought--I always have huge ones--is the possibility that Penelope Cruz's poochie stomach is a bun in the oven, as reported by Page Six. If that's true, Penelope is my enemy for defiling and ravaging my future husband Javier Bardem. It breaks my corazon.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

How Dare You Even Think Of Such A Thing?? IF Penelope is knocked up it was done in a doctors office. Javier Bardem would never have sex with a woman; Penelope would never have sex with a man for that matter!
She dated Tom Cruise - That makes her a lesbian!
Trust me, Javier enjoyed me tea-bagging him to much to ever be with anyone without a nut-sac - He is a real squirrel!!!

Dish said...

But aren't these stars kind of omnisexual? They kind of do whoever's beautiful and right there?