Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Holy Pheremones, Brokeback!

Just when I thought Jake Gyllenhaal looked like a cartoon character and why do people think he's studly, these pics happen. I laugh at the almost-Fabio hair but even my heart of ice is warmed by his muscles. Yes, I will see Prince of Persia.

Which brings me to today's outrage by another gorgeous person. Supposedly, Jennifer Love Hewitt got engaged to Jamie Kennedy. Ewww. She can do better.

Confirmation that Gale Harold and I are psychically connected: Last night I dreamt Gale was very sick and needed to be rushed to the hospital. I went to him immediately (having never met him) and he emerged wearing a white granny wig and sporting a huge belly. Our eyes locked and I knew we were soulmates. And then he left because he was so blasted he needed to get his stomach pumped.

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

I don't know, I see a trend developing .. Justin, yum among the homos, Dish runs cold; Jake, drool and palpitations from the pirates, Dish is lukewarm. That's ok, indeed, that's what makes the world go 'round, but Jakie is indeed a luscious specimen, Fabio hair or not. He had me at "I can't quit you". (Pitter patter of my heart.)

On other topics, I think it seems perfectly clear that you are Gale on tuned in to the exact same frequency. Bravo!

Dish said...

That's perfect because we'll never compete for boys!